Fwd: Join us for the annual Lantern Ceremony!

A reminder to sign up for ringing this evening. If you would like a ticket to the ceremony (and are ringing!) please let me know.
Ed

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Old North Church <events oldnorth com>
Date: Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Join us for the annual Lantern Ceremony!
To: <edfutcher gmail com>

Celebrate Old North at the Lantern Ceremony!

On Sunday, April 14 at the Old North Church & Historic Site, we will commemorate the 244th anniversary of when two lanterns were hung in the Old North's steeple signaling the advance of the British by sea. The ceremony celebrates active citizenship and freedom, as defined by that night. It is an unforgettable evening of pageantry, patriotism, and song enjoyed by hundreds of guests.

This year, our keynote speaker will be Attorney General Maura Healey, the chief lawyer and law enforcement officer of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Individual tickets begin at $40 and sponsorship opportunities begin at $300.