Old North Lantern Service

This year the service will be on Sunday, April 14, and the times have changed.

We will ring before the service from about 6:45 to 7:00 and again after the service from 8:00 to 8:20. Seats are available for the ringers in the service.

I've added a column in the Longer term events on the attendance worksheet. If you can and would like to ring please add you name to that.

Also I had sent out an email several weeks ago (not to everyone) asking who would like to ring in a peal at Old North on Easter Sunday. If you would like to ring in this please let me know in the next week or so before I start to recruit people from out of town. The method(s) will depend on who is signed up.

Ed