Re: Books for the tower

i ordered the full set of 5 Coleman books a year or so ago - and also ordered the Wilson book - about $200 for all.
--sarah

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 2:49 PM Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com> wrote:
Speaking of books, I've been wondering about the possibility of augmenting our tower library with a set* of Steve Coleman's books. I remember borrowing the first 2 in the series (Early Companion and Method Companion) while learning at Smith. Not only are they ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS but also helpful resources. Particularly when learning handling, it was very reassuring to know that others had faced all the same issues I was going through.

*Perhaps a partial set. I'm sure the History book is funny and interesting, but probably less instructive.

Thoughts?

Best,
Austin