Rides on November 10!

Hi all,
As some of you know, we're having an area meeting the Saturday after next--November 10!  There will (probably) not be Old North practice; instead, we'll be ringing at Hingham from noon to 2pm, and then heading back to Boston to ring at the Church of the Advent from 3 til (mumble).  Anyway, for the Hingham part of the festivities, we'll need to drive down there.
SO.  If you're thinking about coming to Hingham, please drop me a line, and let me know if your'e coming; if you'd like to drive up early and hunt up lunch in Hingham; and if you need or can provide a ride.
Hope to see many of you there!
--Josh