Arrangements for my dad's wake and funeral

Not sure how many of you have heard, but my dad died on Sunday.  He was amazing.

The wake will be tonight, Friday, September 14, 2018 from 5-8PM at the Lyons Funeral Home, 28 Elm St., Danvers, MA 01923.

The Funeral Service will be held at 12:30pm on Saturday, September 15,  in Holy Trinity Methodist Church (16 Sylvan St, Danvers, MA 01923) with a burial to follow at Puritan Lawn Memorial Park.  The minister will be the Rev. Larry Wimmer, who used to sing in the church choir with Dad when he was at Holy Trinity.

Sadly,
Cally