Re: Grandsire Triples turns 300

Thanks for pointing this out, Laura!

We have been given permission to ring the bells at Advent that afternoon, and so I think we should ring some length of Grandsire Triples.

I've put together a doodle poll to gauge interest.
https://doodle.com/poll/apegrttqnmdxxgcn
If you're available, please select all lengths you'd be interested in ringing, and I'll sort out the details.
Keep in mind we'll need a treble and tenor, also. If interest doesn't quite line up, we might just ring other quarters...
Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Austin