Re: June 9 Orleans Rides

Hi everyone,

I would like a lift to and from Boston! I would be taking a bus into south station or a train into North station, but I can relocate to another part of Boston for convenient pickup. As Laura mentioned, my sister Althea has a plan to get to Orleans but will need a ride up from Boston as well, and the two of us would like to eventually end up back at South Station. I'm neutral on the beach. It would be fun to go to the beach, but I also wouldn't mind sleeping in and heading down a bit later.