concert tickets.

While Susan is recovering nicely, up for a concert will be a while, so we are offering up some tickets.  It would be easiest if you could pick them up here in Waltham, but I expect we could arrange with bemf to pickup at the the door.  Not as sure about world music.

Friday, Jean Rondeau, Harpsichord.  Bach Goldberg Variations, First Church Congregational in Cambridge.  Details at http://bemf.org

Saturday, Alonzo King LINES ballet in collaboration with Zakir Hussain, Tabla (Indian percussion).  Institute for contemporary art, Boston.
http://worldmusic.org/content/event_page/6496/alonzo-king-lines-ballet-with-zakir-hussain

--
-dp-
Founder, The New England Rubbish Deconstruction Society; The NERDS

This planet needs a lot more kids who think taking a lawnmower apart is more
fun than playing a videogame