Revere memorial call changes day! May 6th

    After discussion at practice last night, a plan has emerged. Rather than organizing a quarter attempt for the 200th anniversary of Paul's death, we will ring call changes during service ringing on the Sunday before the anniversary.  Danielle suggests 200 different changes.  Who would like to arrange the calling order? Ricky? Mira?  Possibly different people could call different sections of the ringing.  Ringers who aren't yet ready for a method-related quarter peal could participate.  I'd suggest ringing on 6, with a couple of other people standing behind as needed.  Ricky could call from outside the circle if he'd like. We will submit it to Bellboard as a miscellaneous performance, with a suitable footnote.

    Now I want to know when the other guys (ringers on the 1750 contract) died.

Laura Dickerson