Bell in Hand

Hi friends,

It has come up a few times in recent weeks that we might visit the "Bell in Hand," a tavern in the North End. I think it would be fun to meet up there for dinner and possibly to ring handbells, depending on what the establishment would think about that. Everyone is more than welcome! I've just put Monday nights on the poll below, since we were thinking it would just replace the early bit of normal Monday night handbells; however, if you'd really like to go and can't make a Monday evening, email me/the group. Once we have some potential dates I'll get in touch with the venue and make a reservation (and ask about the ringing).

https://doodle.com/poll/7wa234yutxr53weh

Best wishes,
Bryn