Re: Next Wednesday

Great - see you later!

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 7:07 AM, Elaine Hansen <ehansen minlib net> wrote:
Actually, I've got the keys for tonight....

On Mar 14, 2018 06:41, "sarah moriarty" <moriarty sam gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
Checking on whether we are practicing...Does John B have keys for tonight? Thx
Sarah

On Mar 9, 2018 8:35 AM, "Joshua Burson" <joshburson09 gmail com> wrote:
OK, looks like we've got at least four people for practice, so it's on!  John B., do you think you're definitely going to be there, or should I give Sarah the keys?