Re: rides to area meeting

I'll be in the area and can drive too, though I expect to leave Groton early.

Alan Durfee

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 6:31 PM, Laura Dickerson <lauradi rcn com> wrote:
    Next Saturday's area meeting (17 March) is in two parts. Come to Old North practice at its usual time (11:15 - 1:15), Groton (2:30 - 5:00 PM) or both.  For the people planning to do the whole day, we need to organize carpools.

I think these are the Old North AND Groton people:

Alison

Ed

Elaine

John B

Josh

Laura

Margaret

Michael

Sarah

Tom

Ed and Sarah & Tom are definitely planning to drive.  I think Elaine may be. Josh or I could drive if there is still space needed.  I think Alice and Arthur are planning to be at Groton only (not arriving together).

Please let me know if I have left anybody off the list.

Laura Dickerson