From: Joshua Burson <joshburson09 gmail com>
To: bcr <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 18:39:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Next Wednesday

Dear All,
  I'm theoretically running practice next Wednesday (March 14); however, at
the moment there are two people signed up, and neither of them is me.  Do
more people plan to come?  If so, lemme know and I'll delegate.  Otherwise,
I don't think it's going to make sense to have practice...

Also, I seem to remember from previous years that the church doesn't want
us to hold practice on Wednesday in Holy Week (March 28), in part because
they're doing Tenebrae at the same time.  Ed or anybody, can you confirm?

--Josh