Re: Smith Meeting Jan 20th

Good morning -

Shannon is not able to go, so we have an extra spot for rides to Smith in case anyone wants to join us.

thanks
Sarah

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Danielle Morse <dmorsebell gmail com> wrote:
There's an Area Meeting at Smith on January 20th.  The start and stop times are hazy, but probably starting mid-morning and going most of the day - it would be an all day trip.  Smith is about 2 hours drive from Boston.
I will organize rides out there, let me know if you can offer a ride or would like a ride.