Re: IAP Handling Workshop

Hi Austin -
Tom and I can come Sunday afternoon 1/28 (2-5) for the IAP class.

--Sarah

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 12:46 AM, Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

We are having an IAP class for MIT students this year to try and recruit MIT students to the guild. We have the Advent bells booked for the afternoons of Saturday and Sunday, Jan 27-28, but we need handling teachers.

I've added two columns to the spreadsheet.
Please sign up if you are free and willing to hang around the tower either day and either
1. Teach handling to any newbies who show up
2. Learn how to teach handling
3. Be a handling guinea pig if no students show
4. Receive handling instruction

I have no clue how many students we will get, if any. If nobody shows up, we can just have a normal practice. Maybe we'll bring the handbells? But basically, we need at least a few people who can teach handling to show up and be flexible expectation-wise.

As far as times, I was thinking 2-5p both days. Let me know if you think that seems long/short/early/late, but this is what I will publicize unless I hear otherwise soon.

Best,
Austin