Fw: Seven Towers Festival - Texarkana

Begin forwarded message:

On Monday, January 1, 2018, 10:31 PM, remicag aol com <remicag aol com> wrote:
Happy New Year to all my ringing friends!

Please share the attached registration form with your tower bell bands. Texarkana looks forward to hosting the Seven Towers Festival this year. Hope you can come!!

Hotel information should be available in a month or so. I'll send you an email when it is ready on the church's website.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Here's to more ringing in 2018!
Remica