Re: Reminder: New Year’s Eve ringing tonight!

Dear Laura,
  Julia suggested possibly doing a quick reading of the relevant passage of The Nine Tailors, which I think is a great idea for a new tradition; do we perhaps want to arrive a little earlier (11:25) to allow time for doing that, and to get ourselves organized?
cc'ing Sonya and Rob, who were guests for last year's shindig and expressed interest in coming along this year, as well.

--Josh

PS: Was Benjamin Waterhouse definitely NOT interested in coming along for this?