2 quick things

Hey all,

1. Just a reminder to be mindful of the lessons and carols service tonight when arriving (keep quiet in the hallway, and don't go into the sanctuary until they are finished).

2. As an exercise, I've been attempting to 'judge' some of the performances from the striking contest. I've attached the pseudo-score sheet of the touch I've been using in case anyone else wants to print it out and give it a shot. I have no idea how real judges do it, but it's sufficient for following along and marking various things. It's not as easy as it might seem, but it's an interesting exercise. See also: this Learning Curve article https://cccbr.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/200607.pdf

-Austin

P.S. The Learning Curve is a treasure trove of all sorts of short entertaining/informative articles about various ringing topics; I'd definitely recommend a perusal for anyone with time to spare (HAH).