NYC Striking Competition

Hey all,

If you missed the memo, NYC is having a striking contest at 3pm on Saturday, Dec. 9. (followed by a dinner and awards ceremony or something?)

The test piece will be a touch of Plain Bob Triples, and I get the impression that you can sign up as a band, or partial band, or individually? I'm not sure about that, and I can double check, but I wanted to gauge how much (if any) Boston interest there is.

So if you're at all interested, let me know your general enthusiasm level, along with any qualifications/reservations/other thoughts you may have.
For example:

Perhaps if there aren't 8 of us, we could consider forming a Massachusetts band with ringers from Smith or Orleans? Let me know, the deadline to sign up is next weekend.

Best,

Austin