Rides to Smith

Smith area meeting is next weekend, Oct 7-9.  There's ringing all weekend, including the Monday holiday, but I'll organize rides for the Saturday open ringing session, from 10a-5p.  If you can offer a ride or would like a ride, let me know.  It''s about a 2.5 hour drive from Boston.  Let me know any time restrictions - I think Laura already said she's planning to leave Davis Square at 10am and get there late.
If you would like to go one of the other days and need/can offer a ride, email the whole list.  Otherwise just reply to me.

Danielle