Shop-vac'ing

Hey all,
  So we now have a working shop vac. at Church of the Advent, and I'm going to at least have a stab at getting the dust and miscellaneous masonry debris off the floor of the bell chamber this afternoon.  (Yes, I will wear a dust mask.)  If anyone feels like being self-sacrificing and giving me a hand (or just keeping me company) I'll be up in the belfry at about 4:30.  (We need to break at 530 so that there isn't vacuuming noise interrupting evening prayer.)

--Steeple Keeper