Reminder re CPW Midway tomorrow

Hi folks,

  It's time to go impress the pre-Frosh with how cool ringing is.   The CPW Midway is this Saturday, tomorrow, from 1:00 to 3:00 in the Johnson Ice rink.  We have booth 216.  I will be taking my laptop to play ringing videos, the MIT bells, some shiny Schulmerich handbell choir bells, and chocolate.  I am expecting at least Austin and Adin, but it would be great if more of you could head over after practice.

   I need to be there before 12:30 to sign in, so I can't really offer rides.  We are near our lower limit of MIT students, so it would be great if we could get some new people excited about ringing.

   Cheers,
   Cally