Re: Stedman Caters at Westminste Abbey anyone?

For the impatient among us, here's a link that starts at 6:46 in,
right when the rounds start,
https://youtu.be/ezuIDtL6ydg?t=6m46s

...and another that starts at 8:47, right before when the changes start.
https://youtu.be/ezuIDtL6ydg?t=8m47s

Enjoy,
annag
--