Smith Area Meeting

I suspect many of you know about this already, but I wanted to make sure everyone had the details:

Smith will be hosting an area meeting on Saturday, January 7th, with ringing from 10am — 4pm. We would love to have as many of you show up as can make it!

In addition, we will also be ringing the following day from 10 — 4; my understanding is that some of the Kent school ringers are likely to join us on that day. Everyone is welcome both days, though we understand that probably won't be logistically possible for many people; if you can only make one day, please come Saturday.

I hope to see many of you there!

Happy New Years,
-Leland