Re: Harvard Russian Bells

Time change:
Tonight, Monday, 7:30 - 8:00.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, 6:00 - 6:30.

I'll be there tomorrow.  Genni, too.

Bests,
Cally

On Sunday, October 23, 2016, Richard Morse <pukku mac com> wrote:
Hi! Just a heads up — for those who are interested, because Father Roman is visiting, the Russian Bells at Lowell House will be having extra practices, which could be fun/interesting to listen to.

The special practices with Father Roman will all be held at Lowell House (10 Holyoke Place); the entrance to the bell tower is on the right side of the entranceway immediately after you come through the front gate (it's the entryway marked with a sign for the climbing wall). Someone should be around to let you in and/or the door should be propped.

They are today (Sunday), tomorrow (Monday), and possibly Tuesday, at around 7p. I don’t know how long they last — they say from 7p to 7:30p, although that seems short to me.

Ricky