Help check out Groton bells Nov 5th?

Neil Thomas will be here working on the Groton bells (Yay!), and is planning to be finished November 5th.  He is hoping for some volunteers to go check out the bells around lunchtime.  Edwin and Candace are coming up from Shreveport for the event.

I'm afraid this event will conflict with practice at Old North.  I have it penciled in for 11AM - 3PM, but he's really only narrowed it down to "lunchtime".  He'll give us an update when he gets back onsite.

Who's in?  I'd like to make sure we get enough.

Bests,
Cally