quarter attempt at ON tomorrow; New Year's Eve

    Service ringing on Dec 7th is as usual at the Advent, quarter attempt at Old North, with band already arranged.

     New Year's eve is a Wednesday this year.  Would people come to practice if it's OK with the church?  (there is a 5 PM service, which I presume would be over by 7 PM).  Or should we just do the usual 11:30 hang out -  midnight ringing - more hanging out until time to

leave before the T stops?  People who haven't done this before - please bring friends/family if you'd like.  Snacking will occur.  Tiaras are optional.

Laura Dickerson