now possible to renew membership in the NAGCR using Paypal

It's not available on the NAGCR.org web site. Short version: go to paypal, choose to pay someone, tell them the information (email address of recipient is membership nagcr org ), pay. Long version: I forward you the explanation about adding fees to your required dues (so that the NAGCR doesn't get stuck with the paypal fees) and the NAGCR form that can be emailed to Tom Miller. I renewed for Arthur and myself this way. One form, $31.21 via paypal, renewal done. Still a little easier than sending a check in the mail. Note also - cheap, even with the $1.21 added cost. If you subtract what an envelope and a stamp would cost, it's not much more.

Laura Dickerson (your area rep)