Students at Advent on Wednesday

We're inviting students from Northeastern and MIT to Advent practice on Wednesday.  We'll devote some of practice time to a demonstration and handling for them, but I will make sure everyone who shows up gets some practice.  Please come whatever level you ring at - showing ringers at different levels is a useful introduction, and when the students aren't having a chance to ring, let them know why you like ringing!
Also, we'll end practice a little early and go to JP Licks for ice cream, so plan for dinner before practice, or dinner after dessert :-)

Danielle