No practice this weekend at Old North

Hi! There will *not* be practice this weekend at Old North.

There is service ringing at Advent on Sunday, then there is a peal attempt
at Old North (our Easter peal attempt). At 7:45p-ish there is the Lantern
service -- we will ring for 15-20 minutes before, and 15-20 minutes after
(at which point we have been invited, if people are interested) to join
the crowd in the Parish Hall.

Also, although I think that Naomi or Dennis will send out a more formal
notice, the MIT Guild of Bellringers meeting will probably be on the 26th
of April (not this Saturday, but the following Saturday).

Ricky