New Year's Eve ringing at the Advent

Traditionally, we gather in the parish hall entry at around 11:30PM on the 31st, ring whatever the band can manage, toll for midnight (with the annual discussion about whether the first blow or the last counts as midnight),ring a bit more, (always including firing), then have celebratory snacks in the library. The T runs late on NYE, but we tend to leave early enough to make sure everybody can get home.
   Please let me know if you expect to be there.
Laura Dickerson