CANCELLED Re: Practice this Saturday at Old North

We're still only at 3 people, which isn't enough for practice.  No practice this week (11/9).

However, next Saturday (11/16) would be a good time to come to practice; we may be videotaped for a short time, and several of us are ringing in a wedding at Advent in the afternoon so we could all be sociable and go out for a long lunch or some other activity.
Danielle