RE: Bellringing for Nov 16 wedding at Advent

Dale:

I can ring on Nov 16 @ 5 PM. Please confirm.

Geoff

Geoffrey Davies, D.Sc., FRSC

Matthews Distinguished University Professor

Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology

Northeastern University

Boston, MA 02115-5000, USA

Phone (617)-373-2834

Fax   (617)-373-8795