Re: One last check for Old North on Saturday

I texted Laura privately, but I'll write here as well that I'm going to be around and would love a chance to work on my hunting, even if it means counting out loud and ringing by myself with someone else there to supervise just in case something goes wrong...but I realize if there are just two or three of us, it might not be a very interesting practice for the others!

Mel