Thanks!

Hi all,

Today's my last full day in Massachusetts for a while, and I just wanted to thank everyone for a great summer. Mira and James practically had to drag me to my first practice a couple of months ago, but that reluctance evaporated after about ten minutes. I've never encountered any group of people quite so friendly or helpful as you all are.

In particular, I'd like to (somewhat) publicly (and in a fairly undignified manner) express my gratitude to Danielle, Ricky, Cally, Laura, John, and Dale, for spending *way* more time and energy helping me than I could have hoped for. Much as I might have grimaced, I had a huge amount of fun and learned more than I had in a long time.

See you all in November, I hope!

--
Ben Weinstein-Raun