Ringing this (LONG) weekend at Old North

Thursday July 4th noon-1 Holiday ringing. No tours during that time, no talk in the garden (it's not in the official Harborfest schedule)

Saturday July 6th 11-1 Practice. We sort of expect tours at 11 AM and maybe 11:30. We expect there will NOT be tours at noon or 12:30. We'll be out of the tower in time for the 1 PM tour.

Sunday July 7th noon-1 Service ringing plus Harborfest talk. Usually I have done the talk around the bench across from the war memorial, but that area is fenced off now due to the dig. I will try to adapt. It's a good spot, because it's right on the Freedom Trail.

Laura Dickerson, substituting for Ricky