Re: Coming to practice tomorrow?

Just saw these emails, but I'm happy to take the weekend off! Hope you all enjoy your weekends!

Melsen

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Laura Dickerson <lauradi rcn com> wrote:
On 5/24/2013 12:20 PM, Richard Morse wrote:
Hi! Right now, we have me, Laura (I think), and ... maybe no one else?
  I signed out in advance.  We really need to come up with an online calendar or something - relying on the chalkboard
doesn't seem to be adequate.  We've talked about how to do this, but I am not the person to figure out how to make it happen.
Laura Dickerson