Re: Practice this weekend at Old North

Hi! I'm sorry; I completely forgot to send this out. I'm working on a
play, and Wednesday was the worst night. I don't know if there will be
practice, as I am unlikely to make it -- I just got home, and I intend to
turn my alarm off and go to bed.

It's likely that Laura, Danielle, and possibly Alice, will show up, so my
guess is that it would be good for learning, and rounds.

Ricky