Re: Re: Quarter peal attempt at Sunday service ringing?

 Ricky,
I am available.
Neil

On 04/19/13, Jeff DelPapa<dp the-nerds org> wrote:

I really wish my hands were up to this.  Have one more name to add to the list:

Sean Collier, 26 yo.

He was the MIT police officer that was killed by the Stata center last night by the people that set the marathon bombs.