Quarter peal attempt at Sunday service ringing?

Hi! There was a suggestion that we should have a quarter-peal attempt at
Sunday Service ringing at Old North in honour/memory of the victims of the
Boston Marathon bombing.

If you would be able to available to ring in a quarter on Sunday, from
12n-1p, please let me know.

We will choose a method that we are likely to ring well, probably one of
bob major, stedman triples, grandsire triples, cambridge minor, or bob
minor (unless we get a really good surprise major band).

Thanks,
Ricky