MIT Guild annual meeting

In order to meet MIT's deadline for a couple of constitutional amendments, we need to have the meeting before the end of the month, instead of meeting in May. Naomi and some other people had suggested the 22nd in the handbell practice place, MIT room 1-273 (map here: http://whereis.mit.edu/ ). I believe the two amendments are to make sure we don't fine any member who can't afford it (as we no longer even ask for dues, I think we're OK with this one) and that the treasurer must be an undergraduate MIT student (we've allowed grad students in the past).
How about 7:15 PM?

Laura Dickerson