Practice on Sunday

Hi! Given how much snow has descended, whether practice will happen or not
is a bit up in the air. I will post a message tomorrow once I have sussed
out how many people are present, and whether the church will even be open
late enough for us to have practice.

As the T is going to be closed, I would currently say that the likelihood
is rather high that we will not have practice, even if the church is open,
because I don't think there will be many people at all...

Sorry for the late notice...

Ricky