ring for fitness (in Boston, this weekend)

There will be Old North practice on Saturday from 11-1. Come see Edward, whom we've been missing since his move westward. There will be a peal attempt at ON on Sunday, so no open service ringing there, but Sunday service ringing as usual at the Advent Do we believe this? It has not been endorsed by the Central Council. I am very skeptical about the claim for body sculpting, among others.
http://www.visitchurches.org.uk/ringforfitness/

Laura Dickerson