Re: Old North practice surveys

What is the schedule for Sunday practices?  I thought they were every other week.  I am unlikely to come to Saturday practices, but I might be convinced to come to Sunday ringing (more often) when there are no ¼ peals occurring, and there is a Sunday practice at Old North.

On another note, I may very well be in New York on Dec 8th visiting my son, so hopefully I'll make it to Wall St.

Kerry