From: Laura Dickerson [mailto:lauradi rcn com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 9:26 PM
To: boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Mark Rizzo

Folks on the nag-talk or NAGCR email lists will have received the shocking
sad news of Mark Rizzo's death.  I presume a number of Boston ringers
wouldn't have had a chance to meet him, but he and his wife Andrea and
their three sons came to Old North this summer while vacationing in New
England, so the memory could be fresh for those in attendance that day.
Laura Dickerson