Old North at noon tomorrow, concert tonight?

Our usual Independence day ringing at Old North will be at noon, much like regular service ringing. Other loudness at the time will be Blue Angels airplanes flying over the USS Constitution as it turns around in the harbor. (in addition to the usual flyover during the picnic in the evening). I have extra wristbands & stickers for sitting in "the Oval" at the Pops concert tonight (the 3rd). If anybody would like to attend, let me
know, and we'll figure out some way for me to get them to you.
Laura Dickerson    617 966-3089