service ringing on July 1

I'm not the usual service ringing reminder person, but I am the usual Harborfest ringing organizer. The Old North Harborfest ringing listed on Sunday the 1st is at our usual service ringing time. Many people will be out of town that weekend. I'm hoping other ringers will be visiting Boston, or will be willing to come some distance to ring. Service ringing at the Advent starts at about 10:10, then we walk over to Old North for ringing at noon. We also need ringers at both towers on the 4th, but several people who will be absent on the 1st will be back by then, so I'm not as worried about a dearth of Independence day ringers.
Laura Dickerson