Elections Meeting

Hi All,

It's time for the annual MIT Guild of Bellringers elections meeting.
This year, the election will happen at a regularly scheduled tower
practice.

I'd like to get a feel for how many people will be available on either
Sunday, May 13, or following weekend, Saturday, May 19.
(I prefer Saturday, but I've heard that Sundays are better-attended in
general.)
Please let me know your availability (or unavailability, as it may be),
and any positions you may be willing to hold.

The positions list from last year includes:
>>> - President (Student)
>>> - Treasurer / Secretary (Student)
>>> - Keeper of Handbells
>>> - Steeple Keeper
>>> - Ringing Master
>>> - Clapper Correspondent
>>> - Director of Tune Ringers
>>> - Historian
>>> - Webmaster

The president and treasurer must be current MIT students, but the other
positions are open to all members.

Thank you!

Naomi