Subject: Re: Re: Old North Change Ringers
Date: March 26, 2012 7:24:29 AM EDT

Hi.
Thanks so much for getting back to me.  We are excited that you have a practice on Saturday while we are there.  We will absolutely still be there at 11 on April 14 because we want to see and hear the change ringing.  We are a group of 20 youths, grades 6-12, and 4 adult chaperones.  Where should we meet you?
Lynn