Re: Fwd: Bellringer Visiting Boston

The Sunday afternoon Old North practice is from 2-4 PM (14:00-16:00). I would suggest not going to your hotel first, in order to have enough time to ring. I can't predict how long it will take to get through customs - anywhere from five minutes to a lot longer. After that, via public transportation, probably the fastest route would be to take the bus (22 or 33, depending on your terminal) to the Blue Line, taking that to Government Center or Aquarium, and walking to the church, a trip of just over half an hour.